Wednesday 2 July 2014

#Zoned

Happy new month everyone,may the month bring happiness,joy,love, money and moorrre money. Ain't we all victims of zoning? its either we are zoning someone or someone zones us,the only different thing is our reaction. As a person,i don't like being zoned,it makes me think I'm not being seen as a lady,which is quite painful(mops tears) but it happens to me often and I turn it intto a case of 'do me I do you'.You see,if any guy ever puts me in the sister zone,I brotherzone him too and I automatically adopt his surname.As it is,I presently have 5'brothers' and five different surnames. When any of these brothers now try to leave this zone or ' unsister' zone me,it makes me sad because I see it as an act of incest, an abomination and even the bible is against it. There was this guy I met 2years ago,initially I liked him and there were beautiful butterflies but overtime they became worms and crawled out of my belly because he sister-zoned me. I was the one setting P for him with one of my friends and when my friend dumped him,he realized I was his first love and that his face had been masked all the while but I made him realize my own first love already found me and we already gave our children names even though I was still single. If he had asked me out initially maybe I'd have said yes,but he didn't and so he entered my own brotherzone and he is still enjoying the zone. Last year,I also met a guy who isn't so cute but has a very good attitude(I already said I was going to manage him o) but it appeared he thought I was too good for him(he said 'not too good' actually) so he sister_zoned me, his own zoning was very bad, each time he messaged me he was always adding 'sis' to everything (I just ate sis, lol sis, no sis, tomorrow sis e.t.c) He kept driving home the point that I was nothing more than a sister,he even stored my name with 'le sis' I felt pained but there was nothing I could do. I already gba kamu so when he recently started making funny moves I was surprised(he finally realized his parents has just 4sons) but I already prepared for him because I was hurt and so I made sure he realized I was his sister. I kept sending him 'sisterly' messages, waking him up with messages like goodmorning to the best brother in the world,when God made brothers he gave me the best bla bla bla, he realized what I was doing and he started 'loling' without adding the 'sis' he even told me we were not related as his father has only has 1 wife and his mother 4sons(he just snapped out of his coma),I made him realize we were related and I even picmixed our pictures,wrote 'siblings forever' and told him people said we looked so much alike. He tried all he could to unsister zone me but mba! It can never happen,once a brother,always a brother. Guys! My point exactly,if you like someone,don't put them in any zone at all not even bestfriend zone, make them know you like them and its not just the platonic likeness, if they agree,good and if they don't it'll be on record that you said something. I'm not advising you to go around confessing love to every girl but atleast make sure you are not sisterzoning a girl you like because if she thinks like me and adopts you as a brother you may never get out of the zone .If you have therefore zoned any girl that you like,try and revert it and if its irreversible,its God that catch you. Ladies,stop zoning too, if you like the bobo tell am,I'm not saying make the first move(you could tho if you get mind) but atleast you know what gimmicks you can use to make him realize you don't see him as a brother. #SayNoToZoning#

2 comments:

  1. Now I know why she calls me step brother

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thumbs up.I feel ladies zone the most.imagine taking a girl to a posh restaurant nd her thank you message is thanks dear u r such a nice friend. Tanx bro

    ReplyDelete