Thursday 4 September 2014

SO LONG a Quickie..

That feeling when you want to read..and sleep at the same time!that feeling is torture I'm telling you.I can't sleep,I cannot read and so I have been reading several blogs lataaro and I've been motivated...to read my books. But before I pounce on my books as my exams are staring at me,I have to do this post.
OK!! So I sincerely have to apologise for the long break in transmission,another mild break is coming up but I promise to be consistent after then.I checked my pageviews and I was WOWed,thank you for visiting,yes you! Even if you have not been leaving comments,I still take this time out to say a big THANK you....BUT dropping comments won't be a bad idea you know? Stop admiring me secretly and just come out clean.This is actually not the concluding part of my previous post,its just a post I have a strong urge to do because I want you all to know I'm still alive,still crushing on finefine boys,still reading my books and still single and so before I buzz off...let's have a quickie!(nyama! Wat were you thinking?)
  
What comes to your mind when you get a message from your bank??let me answer for you.,CRedit Alert. Since you already know you can decide to or not to check the message,right?? Right??
 My allowance isn't stable but since madre already promised me a lil cash the previous day,I just concluded she had fulfiled her promise when I got a message from my bank. I started smiling up and down,greeting everybody in my hall as the rich girl that I am and everybody looked less happy than I was(poor people,maybe they af not sent money to them).5k is not a joking matter. I already planned how I was going to spend the money, so I brought out my list: Pepper:200,fish:100,meat:250(if there's no change,buy300nara),handsanitizer:300,cereals:380(if they don't have Nasco,I wasn't planning to buy any other),panty liner:850(as per tush babe) body spray/perfume:1000..everything was sha close to 3k. I actually had 1k on me,plus the 5k my mum sent to me,,I decided to add more to the list,I planned to buy anything blue or purple,so after I crosschecked my list, I zoomed to the market(not Zoom actually,my car af not arrive,the market is not far from my hostel so. zoomedtrekked).I went to buy my soup ingredients first,I already planned to use POS at the supermarket.I spent roughly 900naira at the market(I bought maize and some other things that I have decided not to tell you because I don't want to tell you).As I go to the supermarket,I scanned around for fine boys(oh puhleassse,if by now you don't know how much I like fine boys and the fact that 5 out of 10posts might be about them, now you know) As the independent girl that I am,I bounced in,grabbed a basket and I was picking and picking and picking and picking till I could pick no more. As I got to the attendant,I gave her my atm card,the basket full of goodies obviously NOT worth more than 4k and I posed in a corner waiting for her to calculate,debit my account and gimme my goods and oscof my card.he looked at me and told me my account balance wasn't sufficient.ehn?? Say wetin?did I pay for callertunes with ATM ni because its only Mtn me I know can deduct money from your account and give you one oldschool callertune without your permission. I told her to try again and because customers are always right,she did try again.same response! Ah!! On top efrything I don pick today. I quickly went to my messages to check the alert I got the previous day and I got the shoker of life.The message was merely wishing me happy new month!(And a happy new year in advance) Mogbe!! I asked the girl for my bill and she told me two thousand and sixty naira,I checked my purse and discovered I only had 120naira,cheiii! I collected my ATM card in slow motion and just told her I had to get to my bank,I think she saw the money in my purse because she asked me if I needed transport fare. So as I took the eyepencil worth 50naira the only thing I could afford,I called my mum and she apologized for not sending the money,she promised to send it today. I'm not telling you if I've gotten the Real credit alert or not so you won't go and rob my bank account.
My point exactly; Never ignore a message,no matter how acquainted you are with the sender,even if it is MTN disturbing you with their usual 'do you need a job,do you need a brain,do you need a wife' messages,just read,it just might turn out to be a very useful one...

Aiiissssh... So how quick was that?? You feeling me??
So I'm signing out now,but I promise to be back..with hotter/cooler tales..fictions..stories..anything and everything!! Don't forget to drop a comment,I'll check my mailbox regualarly and your comment could be the one to brighten up the day#I'memotionallikethat# So I'll see you all after exams..if you stumble on this blog while I'm away..add the blog's address to your bookmark,I promise to be back #wipestears#
 Off to the battlefront,I have christ so victory is sure....ciao

11 comments:

  1. How come I never stumbled on your blog, nice one dearie. Seriously, I feel you on this Law-ish stuffs , one needs to take a break. Trust me, the message-ish once happened to me once but of course not as bad as yours... Lol, if I were you I won't even buy the eye pencil...
    By the way, you are not the only one on the look out for fine boys o....

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come I never stumbled on your blog, nice one dearie. Seriously, I feel you on this Law-ish stuffs , one needs to take a break. Trust me, the message-ish once happened to me once but of course not as bad as yours... Lol, if I were you I won't even buy the eye pencil...
    By the way, you are not the only one on the look out for fine boys o....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ma'am,thanks for the info....wish you good success in your exams in Jesus name.Waiting patiently for the next update.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful write-up.......ata-kuku

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahahahahahhahahah goddamnbullshit you are funny as hell! heheheheh Where have you been all my life?? aswear i am crushing on you already.. **Whispers I like Fine gehs too. Lets just say I am a Woman wrapper by profession :) mehn this post is hilarious, you write just like Toin of toinlicious.blogspot.com in short iTrip hehehehe You have a New Fan Bubba. :)

    So that was how you did the Micheal Jackson moon walk outta the mall? kai Pele oh, tomorrow will be better. Cant wait for your next Post aswear :) heheheheh Sucsess in your Exams, and since you are kinda new, i will just form Big brother abi na Aristo, and say welcome to Blogsville baby! You are gonna be a legend down here, abi na U here. Trust me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Bubba, where art thou?? I suppose you are writing Exams yeah?? **Wears sad face. Please do and come back Bubba, as i miss your posts... Please... **Crying in French.. But pass oh! Better carry first position :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. LWTMB o! Choi! That was very funny. I actually once stumbled on yr blog when u just started but I couldn't get u again for some time. I clicked on yr name on Duru's blog today. Keep it up n good luck in yr exams. Nike.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lmao..... I can imagine how you felt. Insufficient balance hurts like mad.
    Wud be nice if mtn stopped sendin me msgs tho

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woow.. you so funny and sincere.... cerious not all galz are this sincere.. thumbs up uhm yeah less i forgot this my 1st time visiting your biography blog....*winks* #Dope

    ReplyDelete