Friday 26 September 2014

In A World Of Stones

##twerking in#
Guess who is done with her exams!!!!! No,it isn't my final exams but I'm glad,so close your eyes,get down on your knees(no kneeling on cloth or paper or pillow or anything,go low on that concrete floor),if you are a lady,get a scarf,close your eyes and Thank God for me.He deserves all the glory..and the honor..and the adoration.I'm just so glad,atleast no books for a while.For now I'll be reading only books like:How to make quick money,Think like a lady;act like a man,How to bake cakes and christian books like Staying full of God by Andrew Wommack(started the book but the owner collected it back),so if you have hardcopies or softcopies of books like these,just contact me but keep it at the back of your mind that you are not getting the hardcopy back,let the Lord use you to bless me. Duru's message(s) got me screaming,azzin I was feeling like a boss(I am a boss),he so hyped me and I had to read the post again,thanks big brother/ARISTO(you notice the emphasis but you can be the two at the same time,aye n se ru e*)
 So,we borrowed a course from Computer Science department don't ask me why because I don't know why either.One of the topics we were thought transferred me to my dreamworld..a place where I get to decide everything that happens.'History of computers' that is the topic.The introductory part of the topic "It took thousands of years for the computer to develop in to the present state.Earlier the process of computing was done by counting with fingers, stones & through scratches on the sand or walls. But this idea is only for the counting of small entities. Later..." Pause! Rewind! Did you see that? Computing was done by counting with their fingers,stones and scratches on the wall those years. Its a good thing and also a bad one. Partially, I think its good that I was not born then so I use this medium to thank the spirits of my great great grandparents who didn't meet on time,they delayed meeting and shifted me to this generation,God bless your souls(I wonder if they can read this) you better join me and thank them or you think I'd have come to this world without dragging all of you from heaven.So,do you think they mean computing like computing with computers? Nooo,they mean computing like counting and writing down.Are you seeing what I'm seeing?All calclations were done with fingers,stones or scratches on the wall.Do you think life would have been easier or tougher? I thought about it for us, I'm showing you things from my point of view(I use glasses,clearer vision).I think the world would have been a better place because we would not have large numbers or tougher because we don't have ths large numbers too (lol,I'm confused shoo?) Let me borrow you my 3D glasses for few minutes.

In the era of fingers
Most of us have ten fingers,although there are special people who have more.So counting will be done with only our fingers,we can include our toes in technical cases.Do you even know what this means? MATHS,my people, would be a very simple subject and then we'd all be doctors(oya lie that you didn't go to arts because you dont/ didn't like maths,you are lying abi) There'd be nothing like simultaneous equations or quadratic equations,infact there'd be little or no division and multplication in the system.Exams would be very simple,Waec exams,if they exist will look like this:
1. Add your left fingers with your right fingers:
2. Add your left fingers.Add your left fingers again,subtract your right fingers
And for technical questions for geniuses like us #pops collar#
3. Add your left and right fingers. Add your right toes; where a right toe is equivalent to your left fingers.Add your right fingers again.
Your answers will be recorded like `//////////////' or '••••••••'
That'd be all and we'll all get our straight A's (atleast I'll get mine)
So you see? Since the only counting and computing methods will be by our fingers,our teachers/lecturers would not have to stress us all too much.And I never liked socks when I was in high school(if you think I am/was razz,na you know) so there'd be no socks since our toes would be counting devices also,,,,isn't that just so beautiful!! Its disadvantage;my mother will always show me just the left fingers each time I ask for allowance i.e only 5cowries or 5naira, so fingers isn't the way.

Scratches on the wall
So here,I think we'd just have to make tallies on the walls in our rooms,churches,exam rooms and BANKS.In your room for example,if your dad probably owes you allowance(cowries) for 3months,you'd have to scratch the wall( there'd be no papers) and count:
 Month: /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Month://///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Month:////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Final:///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////........I can imagine something like this on my room's wall(it looks beautiful anyways,) but when you are done scratching the wall,you wouldn't want to take the allowance anymore because you'll be so tired.To save you the 'stress' they'll reduce the allowance to like
Month:///
Month://
Month:
Final://///,because of this I don't like this method either.
However scratching the wall will also have its advantage(s) ,especially in exam halls..again(I thought of this during exams so don't blame me). If you forget the answer to a question for example,you can just go to the wall and start scratching after you have signalled to one of your "padis" who would come and join you in scratching the wall.It is going to be part of the laws of Nigeria that:
          "Students should be allowed to make scratches on the wall in
   exam halls and anybody who prevents them from scratching the wall will be....."
Probably sentenced to death so no lecturer will question you,
Even if any lecturer questions you because you don't need calculations for courses like law,linguistics,you could reply and tell them that you are calculating the date-_- This way also,the smart and good scratchers will finish with a first class,But because it will affect my allowance,I don't like this method either.
STONES
Finally,stones! In a world of stones,instead of powder in ladies' bags and earphones with the guys,we all will carry our stones .People like us will carry frOsh and neat stones,I'll customize my own stones sef(Mo).It will be easy when you want to buy just 1 thing like a pen or any singular item which isn't expensive but if it is something which is either not singular or not cheap,like errmmm,biscuits for your cousins disturbing you or Iphone for me(your girlfriend.if you are a girl,I'd be your brother's girlfriend and if you don't have a brother I'd probably be your favorite cousin's girlfriend) Conversations would be in this form:
You-I want to buy something(unzips bag and brings out nylon of stones)
Seller-Customer na wetin you wan buy
You-Biscuit
Seller-ok,how many?
You-(places bag of stones on table and counts stones,say 10)This many,how much?
Seller-(goes into his shop and brings out maybe 50 stones when the biscuit is 5naira/cowries each )..
You give him 50nara/cowries and go.It is easy right? Ok let's use iphone6 for an example of expensive sumtin.how much is it sef?let's say 150thousand naira/cowries:
You-Yo man! I want me some iphone6
Phone dealer-you the man boss,what color?
You-black,how much man
Phone dealer-ermm,hold on a second.(Goes into his shop and comes out with a ghana-must-go full of stones,sits down and gives you a chair to sit)its gonna take a long time to tell you how much it costs man,its quite large so grab that chair,watch me as I count and let me get you a drink.....
You know how long it'll take to count 150thousand right? Azzin one by one,do you? Me neither but I actually think we wouldn't have large figures inorder to avoid such difficulties.Anyways,we have computers now and even if I go about breaking calculators,it wouldn't change a thing....Thanks to Von Neumann for developing computer.
My point exactly: Since you don't have to go through the stress of counting stones.....get me Iphone,I don't care what number(1 or 6) and let's celebrate independence day togerra!

12 comments:

  1. Thanks to Von Neumenn n Brown Sugar.Ow much is i-phone 6?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehehehehehe lmao! i dont know how old you are yeah, but you are drop dead Hillarious aswear.. i mean goddamnbullshit.. heheheheheh I read this post during lunch, but couldn't finish it earlier :( If you see the way I was craving to come back and finish it after mymini meeting ehn... :) You are a wonderful Natural writer aswear.

    Soooo.... You are using Scope abi na Stone to tell us to buy You IPhone 6 ba?? Mo Diarisgoddooooo hehehehe. My I like you already... How were the Exams?? hope you murdered them oh! My I am sticking to your Blog like glue, this is just a fun Kinda place.

    P.S: I dont know how old you are, but You strike me to be realtively young (hehehe you like pocket money wella thats why **Winks) and you have real content. When i started blogging Mo, i didnt get any comments, it freaked me out, but I just believed in putting my thoughts out there regardless, just as you are doing.. Let your Why drive you, plus if you visit my Blog i will always remember to appear hia :) Thats whats up Bubba.. Dont worry, soon Calvary of Bloggers will come down here. Visit this Link: everydaytibs.blogspot.com It will be worth it Bubba.

    P.P.S: hehehe So you have turn moi to Aristo ba, oh Well... I have a feeling you are an Agbani so i accept the Aristo role by Faith.. In Moby's voice... Oya chop kiss... Thanks for the Mention baby mi, i appreciate. It means a lot to me.. :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aristo mii....thanks for The wash!! I like the way you WASh me!

      Delete
  3. Hehehehehe! This your mind don travel far o. For you to be able to imagine all these, u try. Nike.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is 9ce! You sound so full of life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bia Modupe, where are you? Shey you know it is a criminal crime to leave your Bloggers starving of content? All this MIA you are MIA'ing... Diarisgodddoooo :( Come on nah Bubba, please put up something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Modupe! Modupe!! Modupe!!! How many times did I cal you.. Walks away sad...with my head dropped down :(

      Delete
    2. Mo I just sit down dey look you, if you dont update before Christmas ehn, your kidnapping is sure... :) be warned.. :) come on Bubba, we talked about this :(

      Delete
  6. Okay Mo, now I am upset, Bubba!!! where are you!!!! Come on... Now I am mad. write me if you can Mo, please. adolph4all@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will keep dropping a comment until you post something Baby mi.. This is so not cool nah, and you know it.. **Crying in french...

    ReplyDelete
  8. And that was how Mo. Still didnt update her Blog. :(

    ReplyDelete