Thursday 12 February 2015

THURSDAY TALES


















His well tailored suit spoke to me in parables. His tie was neatly knotted, his hair neatly combed and his eyes left me craving for a touch. …the movement of his Adam’s apple was sensual, his lips beckoned me to come. He was the invited guest and the security was tighter than I expected, there was no way to heed the call.


He spoke about “development” but the only thing that developed in me was cravings… I wanted to be held by him…. I wanted him to whisper sweet nothings into my ear… I wanted him to tell me how beautiful I was. I wanted to feel his Adam’s apple……to kiss it. He couldn’t pronounce the letter ’R’ well…that made him hotter as I imagined him calling me “heartthrob” or better still “rose”

He was so tender with the mic. I imagined him holding my head that way ignoring the fact that my head is way bigger than 10mics put together…kissing my fake hair passionately… like they do in Hollywood movies. He was in his early thirties, way older than I was but I didn’t care…age shouldn’t be a barrier and even if it is...barriers could sure be broken. Just one meeting and I felt he’d be charmed by me, if not on the first meeting.. then a second meeting and a third….as long as it takes for my charm/juju to work. I wanted to be his…as he was mine in my mind.



Then I saw his other hand…and then his fingers...and his wedding band. A woman had dressed him that much so he could look good for me. Behind that hot man…there is a hotter woman… and probably hot kids who call him daddy...

I don’t want a daddy for a boo...


11 comments:

  1. You are boring
    You should quit posting stuffs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get a life you Moron! If she is boring to you then its cause you are boring by Default and need to get your life together... Only bitter people write and spew out such bitterness, and if you had guts you oloshi, you would not come under anonymous. MoFo...

      In other news crazy Anon, if she is boring kindly stay the hell away. Nobody begged you to waste the Megabytes you are saving day and night to come read here, so get a life and get the fuck outta here. Ode. #TeamMo

      Delete
  2. Thanks for visiting. .there is no way i'l stop posting stuffs sir/ma.... it makes me happy even if u find it boring and as my blog father would say "people might not read..just keep writing" you read this so i'l keep writing. . Thankee..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol for a comment to be made, the post must be definitely worth it. Keep keeping up MO. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. heheheheheheheheheheheh... Okay! This is different! I am sorry I am just reading this, I only blog in the wee hours of the day! as per vampire that I am nah! **Winks. Nice.. You know this was quite a sensual read oh! So you are busy admiring a mans 'Adams apple' ba?! Let his wife catch you, she will do you shege shege... You know yeah, in my 23 years 3 months and 1 day of existence, i have always wondered how the female mind works, what you ladies admire.. what makes you ladies Tick ;) Me i no what we guys admire yeah, but with ladies, its like Engineering Mathematics. lmao! nice one Modupe... This was a ghen ghen read... I have met some ladies and my i have craved for them regardless of the fact that they are married, but all in all, marriage is an institution ordained by GOD, so it has to be respected by all men fully.

    Turn up Turn up ladies and gentlemen, with Mo toh Sure.. Turning Down is a sin punishable by Poor internet services for 3 months... Inshort I put it to you that Mo's blog is one of the coolest there is, quote me anywhere.. **Shines teeth.. and to that the crowd goes oooosssshhhheeeey! #TeamMo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol.. engineering maths shoo? Thanks duru..

      Delete
  6. Dis is overdue o...thumbs up Bolade. Miraym.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dis is overdue... Thumbs up-Miraym

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ duru, I never knew it was a sin but u said so! noted

    ReplyDelete